According to the Central Election Commission of Uzbekistan, as of 10.00 am 34% from 20,789, 572 eligible registered voters have participated in the voting.
Based on Article 44 of the Law “On elections to the Oliy Majlis of the Republic of Uzbekistan” elections of deputies of the Legislative Chamber of the Parliament considered valid.
- Passport and exit visa regulations in Uzbekistan
- Central Asian experts: Natalia Antelava sucked BBC into a dubious deal
- Google translate speaks Uzbek now!
- Swiss Bank heaven has money and gold from corrupt Uzbek thiefs-in-law
- S &P evaluated the industry and country risks of the banking sector of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- The first case publicly revealing rigged election in Uzbekistan
- NATO is leaving Afghanistan, what next?
- Double Standards of Justice: Will Akbar Abdullaev and Gulnara Karimova receive fair sentences?
- GDP of Uzbekistan is equal to GSP of Alaska, but the population is 40x different. What about debt?
- Central Asian Republics Welcome New US Approach Toward Region
- A Lament for Aylan Kurdi: No child is somebody’s child
- Three Russians arrested in Uzbekistan for creating religious sect
- Uzbekistan Refuse To Cooperate with Russia On Security
- Sheikh Muhammad Sadiq Muhammad Yusuf passed away
- Russian arms sales to Uzbekistani parties form alliance ahead of presidential election
- Uzbekistan in pictures
- Uzbeks Arrested in US in Alleged Plot to Join Terror Group, Feds Say
- Who is sneakier terrorists or IMF and WTO?
- President Karimov “recovered from coma” and started his election campaign