According to the Central Election Commission of Uzbekistan, as of 10.00 am 34% from 20,789, 572 eligible registered voters have participated in the voting.
Based on Article 44 of the Law “On elections to the Oliy Majlis of the Republic of Uzbekistan” elections of deputies of the Legislative Chamber of the Parliament considered valid.
- Political perspectives of Gulnara Karimova
- NATO is leaving Afghanistan, what next?
- Army of ISIS is growing with young Uzbeks
- Passport and exit visa regulations in Uzbekistan
- President Vladimir Putin will visit Uzbekistan on an official visit to meet with Islam Karimov on Wednesday, December 10, 2014
- Rise and fall story of "Fergana prince"
- New York, Uzbek Immigrants Invigorate High School Wrestling
- Central Asian experts: Natalia Antelava sucked BBC into a dubious deal
- Depriciated Russian ruble is dragging down the Uzbek som
- Double Standards of Justice: Will Akbar Abdullaev and Gulnara Karimova receive fair sentences?
- Central Asian Republics Welcome New US Approach Toward Region
- A Lament for Aylan Kurdi: No child is somebody’s child
- Three Russians arrested in Uzbekistan for creating religious sect
- Uzbekistan Refuse To Cooperate with Russia On Security
- Sheikh Muhammad Sadiq Muhammad Yusuf passed away
- Russian arms sales to Uzbekistani parties form alliance ahead of presidential election
- Uzbekistan in pictures
- Uzbeks Arrested in US in Alleged Plot to Join Terror Group, Feds Say
- Who is sneakier terrorists or IMF and WTO?
- President Karimov “recovered from coma” and started his election campaign