- Central Asian Republics Welcome New US Approach Toward Region
- A Lament for Aylan Kurdi: No child is somebody’s child
- Three Russians arrested in Uzbekistan for creating religious sect
- Uzbekistan Refuse To Cooperate with Russia On Security
- Sheikh Muhammad Sadiq Muhammad Yusuf passed away
- Russian arms sales to Uzbekistani parties form alliance ahead of presidential election
- Uzbekistan in pictures
- Uzbeks Arrested in US in Alleged Plot to Join Terror Group, Feds Say
- Who is sneakier terrorists or IMF and WTO?
- President Karimov “recovered from coma” and started his election campaign
Daily Archives: 12/23/2014
It is estimated that 4-6 million people are currently earning money outside the country with 30 million inhabitants (nearly one-third of the working population), mainly in the Russian Federation. In particular, in Russia at the moment are officially 2.7 million … Continue reading
“For internal use only. Uzbekistan got a “new” parliament “(RIA” Novosti ” reported): The election of a new parliament of Uzbekistan formally farewells absolute power of the president of the republic.