- Central Asian Republics Welcome New US Approach Toward Region
- A Lament for Aylan Kurdi: No child is somebody’s child
- Three Russians arrested in Uzbekistan for creating religious sect
- Uzbekistan Refuse To Cooperate with Russia On Security
- Sheikh Muhammad Sadiq Muhammad Yusuf passed away
- Russian arms sales to Uzbekistani parties form alliance ahead of presidential election
- Uzbekistan in pictures
- Uzbeks Arrested in US in Alleged Plot to Join Terror Group, Feds Say
- Who is sneakier terrorists or IMF and WTO?
- President Karimov “recovered from coma” and started his election campaign
Daily Archives: 12/25/2014
Cooperation between Johns Hopkins and the Independent Institute for Monitoring the Formation of Civil Society, Uzbekistan
Independent Institute for Monitoring the Formation of Civil Society (IIMFCC), reported on 22th of December about meeting with Dr. Wojtek Sokolowski the Professor of the John Hopkins University Center for the Civil Society Studies.
Radio Ozodlik (Freedom) reported: Votes received for Hushnud Khudaiberdyev, 25-year-old candidate from Chirokchi district of Kashkadarya region of Uzbekistan, were rigged in favor of another candidate – the current deputy. Mayor of the district Ravshan Kamilov denied his involvement in … Continue reading