- Central Asian Republics Welcome New US Approach Toward Region
- A Lament for Aylan Kurdi: No child is somebody’s child
- Three Russians arrested in Uzbekistan for creating religious sect
- Uzbekistan Refuse To Cooperate with Russia On Security
- Sheikh Muhammad Sadiq Muhammad Yusuf passed away
- Russian arms sales to Uzbekistani parties form alliance ahead of presidential election
- Uzbekistan in pictures
- Uzbeks Arrested in US in Alleged Plot to Join Terror Group, Feds Say
- Who is sneakier terrorists or IMF and WTO?
- President Karimov “recovered from coma” and started his election campaign
Daily Archives: 12/26/2014
Central Election Commission of the Republic of Uzbekistan announced about launching of the President election campaign on December 26th of 2014.
China Development Bank (CDB) is going to invest in the Uzbek national operator “Uzmobile” establishing its GSM-network. For these purposes, in the years 2014-2017 the bank will allocate a loan worth $ 550 million the Uzbek government
It is expected that in 2015, Uzbekistan will get $3.5 billion in foreign investments, the newspaper “New Age” reported with reference to the President of Uzbekistan Islam Karimov anoncement.