- Central Asian Republics Welcome New US Approach Toward Region
- A Lament for Aylan Kurdi: No child is somebody’s child
- Three Russians arrested in Uzbekistan for creating religious sect
- Uzbekistan Refuse To Cooperate with Russia On Security
- Sheikh Muhammad Sadiq Muhammad Yusuf passed away
- Russian arms sales to Uzbekistani parties form alliance ahead of presidential election
- Uzbekistan in pictures
- Uzbeks Arrested in US in Alleged Plot to Join Terror Group, Feds Say
- Who is sneakier terrorists or IMF and WTO?
- President Karimov “recovered from coma” and started his election campaign
Monthly Archives: January 2015
Originally posted on EMerging Equity:
Mikhail Gorbachev has accused the US of dragging Russia into a new Cold War. The former Soviet president fears the chill in relations could eventually spur an armed conflict. “Plainly speaking, the US has already…
USA Today: Three Uzbekistan nationals, Nodir Yunusov, 28, Rustamjon Shukurov, 27, and Sandjar Agzamov, 33, are on the ICE list for labor trafficking, which authorities say is harder to detect than sex trafficking.
John C. K. Daly: Uzbekistan is one of the post-Soviet Central Asian nations with the greatest solar power potential. The country’s solar energy resources are immense, as the sun shines an average of 8-10 hours per day, resulting in an … Continue reading
Tashkent, Uzbekistan (UzDaily.com) —GM Uzbekistan increased prices for automobiles from 20% to 30% in Russia, according to the Russian mass media.
Originally posted on the real Syrian Free Press:
Just a few days after Angela Merkel cleared the way for 1.8 billion Euros of taxpayer money in credit for Arseny “Yats” Yatsenyuk, Russia has put forward its interest in the money:…
Muslims of Uzbekistan condemn the cartoons of Charlie Hebdo and the political prostitution of the mass media
Do the cartoonists really care about the problems of our society? What are the roots of the terrorism, radicalism, crime, violence, inequality, poverty, and wars? It does not take a lot of intelligence and wisdom to understand that in “bad … Continue reading
Drop in rouble value not only decimating amount sent home by workers from Caucasus and central Asia, but could lead to political unrest suggest Shaun Walker and Alberto Nardelli in their publication in Guardian.
Media and social network users actively discuss the details of yesterday’s joint meeting of both chambers of the Uzbek parliament attended by President Islam Karimov.
Today’s joint session of both chambers of parliament approved Shavkat Mirzijaev candidacy as the Prime Minister of the Republic.