How many people die while carrying their professional duty at work; soldiers, firefighters, police officers, professional athletes, pizza delivery drivers … How many innocent victims are killed every day in the “hot spots” of the planet? How many people in the world die from diseases for which effective treatment and drugs are exist? How many children die every day from hunger in the world? Hundreds, if not thousands. Why is the death of 12 reporters of the magazine which systematically provoked aggression pouring “oil on the fire” caused millions protest march in Paris?
- Central Asian Republics Welcome New US Approach Toward Region
- A Lament for Aylan Kurdi: No child is somebody’s child
- Three Russians arrested in Uzbekistan for creating religious sect
- Uzbekistan Refuse To Cooperate with Russia On Security
- Sheikh Muhammad Sadiq Muhammad Yusuf passed away
- Russian arms sales to Uzbekistani parties form alliance ahead of presidential election
- Uzbekistan in pictures
- Uzbeks Arrested in US in Alleged Plot to Join Terror Group, Feds Say
- Who is sneakier terrorists or IMF and WTO?
- President Karimov “recovered from coma” and started his election campaign