- Central Asian Republics Welcome New US Approach Toward Region
- A Lament for Aylan Kurdi: No child is somebody’s child
- Three Russians arrested in Uzbekistan for creating religious sect
- Uzbekistan Refuse To Cooperate with Russia On Security
- Sheikh Muhammad Sadiq Muhammad Yusuf passed away
- Russian arms sales to Uzbekistani parties form alliance ahead of presidential election
- Uzbekistan in pictures
- Uzbeks Arrested in US in Alleged Plot to Join Terror Group, Feds Say
- Who is sneakier terrorists or IMF and WTO?
- President Karimov “recovered from coma” and started his election campaign
Daily Archives: 02/05/2015
Originally posted on militarytechcooperations:
China has supplied its new generation medium- to long-range HQ-9 air defense systems and its percussion unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) Pterodactyl (Yilong-1) to Uzbekistan; similar deliveries have been made to Turkmenistan. MOSCOW, February 2 (Sputnik)…
Russian and Western media picked up the rumors about the deteriorating health Karimov. Spreading “sensational” message that “dictator fell into coma”, citing oppositional party People’s Movement of Uzbekistan. However, experts and observers do not share their “optimism”.