Uzbekistan President Islam Karimov has signed a decree which creates a Ministry of ITC for the country. The ministry was founded in order to develop the state management system, accelerate the introduction of modern ITC technologies including e-government, and to upgrade the telecommunications infrastructure and data transmission network. The ministry will be established from the State Agency for ITC.
- Passport and exit visa regulations in Uzbekistan
- Political perspectives of Gulnara Karimova
- Central Asian experts: Natalia Antelava sucked BBC into a dubious deal
- Rise and fall story of "Fergana prince"
- Putin against Soros: Russia going after the EU Billions for Ukraine
- Repatriation of Uzbek "labor migrants" from Russia
- Karimov will star in the upcoming president Karimov election
- Army of ISIS is growing with young Uzbeks
- New York, Uzbek Immigrants Invigorate High School Wrestling
- Central Asian Republics Welcome New US Approach Toward Region
- A Lament for Aylan Kurdi: No child is somebody’s child
- Three Russians arrested in Uzbekistan for creating religious sect
- Uzbekistan Refuse To Cooperate with Russia On Security
- Sheikh Muhammad Sadiq Muhammad Yusuf passed away
- Russian arms sales to Uzbekistani parties form alliance ahead of presidential election
- Uzbekistan in pictures
- Uzbeks Arrested in US in Alleged Plot to Join Terror Group, Feds Say
- Who is sneakier terrorists or IMF and WTO?
- President Karimov “recovered from coma” and started his election campaign