- Central Asian Republics Welcome New US Approach Toward Region
- A Lament for Aylan Kurdi: No child is somebody’s child
- Three Russians arrested in Uzbekistan for creating religious sect
- Uzbekistan Refuse To Cooperate with Russia On Security
- Sheikh Muhammad Sadiq Muhammad Yusuf passed away
- Russian arms sales to Uzbekistani parties form alliance ahead of presidential election
- Uzbekistan in pictures
- Uzbeks Arrested in US in Alleged Plot to Join Terror Group, Feds Say
- Who is sneakier terrorists or IMF and WTO?
- President Karimov “recovered from coma” and started his election campaign
Daily Archives: 02/11/2015
Khayrullo Khamidov, a renowned journalist and an enlightener in issues of religion, was freed from an Uzbek prison ahead of his scheduled release date. Mr. Khamidov was imprisoned as part of a group of five persons whom the Tashkent Regional … Continue reading
Tashkent, Uzbekistan (UzDaily.com) — President of Uzbekistan Islam Karimov approved personal structure of the Cabinet of Ministers with his resolution from 11 February 2015.