- Central Asian Republics Welcome New US Approach Toward Region
- A Lament for Aylan Kurdi: No child is somebody’s child
- Three Russians arrested in Uzbekistan for creating religious sect
- Uzbekistan Refuse To Cooperate with Russia On Security
- Sheikh Muhammad Sadiq Muhammad Yusuf passed away
- Russian arms sales to Uzbekistani parties form alliance ahead of presidential election
- Uzbekistan in pictures
- Uzbeks Arrested in US in Alleged Plot to Join Terror Group, Feds Say
- Who is sneakier terrorists or IMF and WTO?
- President Karimov “recovered from coma” and started his election campaign
Monthly Archives: March 2015
MOSCOW, March 20 (RAPSI) – Uzbek police have arrested three Russians for creating and maintaining a religious sect, RIA Novosti reported on Friday, citing a spokesman of the Uzbek Interior Ministry. The police closed down the sect called the “House … Continue reading
Eurasia.net: Russia is disappointed in the unwillingness of Uzbekistan and Turkmenistan to cooperate with its collective security bloc, and considers Iran to be a model those countries could follow, a senior Russian security official has said.
In the evening of March 10 in Tashkent, a prominent scientist of the Islamic world, the famous ulama Shaykh Muhammad Sadiq Muhammad Yusuf died of a heart attack. Sheikh Muhammad Sadiq Muhammad Yusuf was born on April 15, 1952 in … Continue reading
Pro-Karimov parties join forces ahead of presidential vote Two of Uzbekistan’s leading political parties have formed a new coalition, the Bloc of Democratic Forces, that gives them a majority in the 150-seat parliament. Representatives of the Liberal Democratic and National … Continue reading