- Passport and exit visa regulations in Uzbekistan
- Political perspectives of Gulnara Karimova
- S &P evaluated the industry and country risks of the banking sector of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Uzbekistan Seeks to Reinvigorate Its Diplomatic Clout in the Region
- Cooperation between Johns Hopkins and the Independent Institute for Monitoring the Formation of Civil Society, Uzbekistan
- Central Asian Republics Welcome New US Approach Toward Region
- A Lament for Aylan Kurdi: No child is somebody’s child
- Three Russians arrested in Uzbekistan for creating religious sect
- Uzbekistan Refuse To Cooperate with Russia On Security
- Sheikh Muhammad Sadiq Muhammad Yusuf passed away
- Russian arms sales to Uzbekistani parties form alliance ahead of presidential election
- Uzbekistan in pictures
- Uzbeks Arrested in US in Alleged Plot to Join Terror Group, Feds Say
- Who is sneakier terrorists or IMF and WTO?
- President Karimov “recovered from coma” and started his election campaign
June 2017 M T W T F S S « Dec 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Tag Archives: Uzbekistan
By: Alexander Kim, The Jamestown Foundation On November 1, the city of Samarkand, Uzbekistan, hosted the foreign ministers of the five Central Asian republics, who met together with US Secretary of State John Kerry in the newly introduced C5+1 format … Continue reading
Independent Institute for Monitoring the Formation of Civil Society (IIMFCC), reported on 22th of December about meeting with Dr. Wojtek Sokolowski the Professor of the John Hopkins University Center for the Civil Society Studies.
Radio Ozodlik (Freedom) reported: Votes received for Hushnud Khudaiberdyev, 25-year-old candidate from Chirokchi district of Kashkadarya region of Uzbekistan, were rigged in favor of another candidate – the current deputy. Mayor of the district Ravshan Kamilov denied his involvement in … Continue reading
It is estimated that 4-6 million people are currently earning money outside the country with 30 million inhabitants (nearly one-third of the working population), mainly in the Russian Federation. In particular, in Russia at the moment are officially 2.7 million … Continue reading
“For internal use only. Uzbekistan got a “new” parliament “(RIA” Novosti ” reported): The election of a new parliament of Uzbekistan formally farewells absolute power of the president of the republic.
In 2015 Uzbekistan plans to export almost 400 thousand tons of fruits and vegetables to Russia. This is 150 thousand tons more than the expected. “According to experts in Uzbekistan, this growth will come from the domestic market, which will … Continue reading
Nationwide elections to the Oliy Majlis (the parliament) of the Republic of Uzbekistan, as well as regional, district and city councils of people’s deputies will be held on December 21 this year. Columnist Mansur Ibragimov summarizes results of a readership … Continue reading
According to 12news.uz, December 16, 2014 unidentified drone illegally invaded the airspace of the Republic of Uzbekistan in Sokh district of Fergana region.
Russian expert said Arslan Magomedov: Uzbek national currency som vs USD and other currencies will be falling in relation to the economic situation in Russia. He noted that due to the devaluation of the Russian ruble Uzbek migrant workers are … Continue reading
Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the United States of America George Krol is completing his diplomatic mission in Tashkent. At the final meeting the President of Uzbekistan Islam Karimov noted a positive dynamics of the Uzbek-American relations in all spheres … Continue reading