- Central Asian Republics Welcome New US Approach Toward Region
- A Lament for Aylan Kurdi: No child is somebody’s child
- Three Russians arrested in Uzbekistan for creating religious sect
- Uzbekistan Refuse To Cooperate with Russia On Security
- Sheikh Muhammad Sadiq Muhammad Yusuf passed away
- Russian arms sales to Uzbekistani parties form alliance ahead of presidential election
- Uzbekistan in pictures
- Uzbeks Arrested in US in Alleged Plot to Join Terror Group, Feds Say
- Who is sneakier terrorists or IMF and WTO?
- President Karimov “recovered from coma” and started his election campaign
August 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: USA
By: Alexander Kim, The Jamestown Foundation On November 1, the city of Samarkand, Uzbekistan, hosted the foreign ministers of the five Central Asian republics, who met together with US Secretary of State John Kerry in the newly introduced C5+1 format … Continue reading
US provide military assistance to Uzbekistan to support their efforts at counter terrorism and counter narcotics
Daniel Rosenblum, Deputy Assistant Secretary of State for Central Asia talks to Navbahor Imamova, VOA Uzbekistan.
Cooperation between Johns Hopkins and the Independent Institute for Monitoring the Formation of Civil Society, Uzbekistan
Independent Institute for Monitoring the Formation of Civil Society (IIMFCC), reported on 22th of December about meeting with Dr. Wojtek Sokolowski the Professor of the John Hopkins University Center for the Civil Society Studies.
Nationwide elections to the Oliy Majlis (the parliament) of the Republic of Uzbekistan, as well as regional, district and city councils of people’s deputies will be held on December 21 this year. Columnist Mansur Ibragimov summarizes results of a readership … Continue reading
“Now there is a large number of operations in which the US and NATO cooperate with Islamist terrorist groups seeking to destabilize US “rivals” – Russia and China,” – says the American journalist James Corbett.