- Passport and exit visa regulations in Uzbekistan
- Political perspectives of Gulnara Karimova
- S &P evaluated the industry and country risks of the banking sector of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Uzbekistan Seeks to Reinvigorate Its Diplomatic Clout in the Region
- Cooperation between Johns Hopkins and the Independent Institute for Monitoring the Formation of Civil Society, Uzbekistan
- Central Asian Republics Welcome New US Approach Toward Region
- A Lament for Aylan Kurdi: No child is somebody’s child
- Three Russians arrested in Uzbekistan for creating religious sect
- Uzbekistan Refuse To Cooperate with Russia On Security
- Sheikh Muhammad Sadiq Muhammad Yusuf passed away
- Russian arms sales to Uzbekistani parties form alliance ahead of presidential election
- Uzbekistan in pictures
- Uzbeks Arrested in US in Alleged Plot to Join Terror Group, Feds Say
- Who is sneakier terrorists or IMF and WTO?
- President Karimov “recovered from coma” and started his election campaign
June 2017 M T W T F S S « Dec 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Tag Archives: elections
Members of Uzbekistan’s opposition in exile, highly skeptical that Uzbekistan’s upcoming presidential race will be a fair one, are creating an alternative reality by holding a virtual election online.
Elections of Islam Karimov as the next President of Uzbekistan will be held on 29 March 2015.
The news of the nomination of Karimov for president became a hit on Uzbek Facebook groups. For the first three hours after the announcement of the nomination of Islam Karimov from the Liberal Democratic Party as a candidate for president of … Continue reading
By Demir Azizov– Trend: The Central Election Commission (CEC) of Uzbekistan adopted a resolution on the formation of 14 constituencies for the presidential election, scheduled for March 29. According to the CEC, the constituencies were formed within the Republic of … Continue reading
Radio Ozodlik (Freedom) reported: Votes received for Hushnud Khudaiberdyev, 25-year-old candidate from Chirokchi district of Kashkadarya region of Uzbekistan, were rigged in favor of another candidate – the current deputy. Mayor of the district Ravshan Kamilov denied his involvement in … Continue reading