- Passport and exit visa regulations in Uzbekistan
- Political perspectives of Gulnara Karimova
- S &P evaluated the industry and country risks of the banking sector of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Uzbekistan Seeks to Reinvigorate Its Diplomatic Clout in the Region
- Cooperation between Johns Hopkins and the Independent Institute for Monitoring the Formation of Civil Society, Uzbekistan
- Central Asian Republics Welcome New US Approach Toward Region
- A Lament for Aylan Kurdi: No child is somebody’s child
- Three Russians arrested in Uzbekistan for creating religious sect
- Uzbekistan Refuse To Cooperate with Russia On Security
- Sheikh Muhammad Sadiq Muhammad Yusuf passed away
- Russian arms sales to Uzbekistani parties form alliance ahead of presidential election
- Uzbekistan in pictures
- Uzbeks Arrested in US in Alleged Plot to Join Terror Group, Feds Say
- Who is sneakier terrorists or IMF and WTO?
- President Karimov “recovered from coma” and started his election campaign
June 2017 M T W T F S S « Dec 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Category Archives: politics
Members of Uzbekistan’s opposition in exile, highly skeptical that Uzbekistan’s upcoming presidential race will be a fair one, are creating an alternative reality by holding a virtual election online.
The government press has not said a word to address speech of the President of Uzbekistan Islam Karimov on February 6 at the 7th Congress of the Liberal Democratic Party of Uzbekistan held in Tashkent. National newspapers have not published … Continue reading
While mass media continues discussion of “president‘s coma“, 77-year-old candidate for another term of presidency presented his program for the next 5 years.
Media and social network users actively discuss the details of yesterday’s joint meeting of both chambers of the Uzbek parliament attended by President Islam Karimov.
Today’s joint session of both chambers of parliament approved Shavkat Mirzijaev candidacy as the Prime Minister of the Republic.
The national currency of Uzbekistan continues devaluation against US dollar, loosing about 10% during over the last week. IA REGNUM published prognosis by an Uzbek expert, who preferred to remain anonymous.
Today Uzbek television broadcasted recording of Islam Karimov speech at the first meeting of the Senate. Meeting itself was of a procedural nature. However, something that worth mentioning in particular, is evaluation that president Karimov gave to the events that … Continue reading
Blogger Alisher Taksanov in his recent publication is is trying to answer his own question: What was the real main purpose of meeting between Karimov and Didier Burkhalter, the President and the Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Swiss Confederation, … Continue reading
Elections of Islam Karimov as the next President of Uzbekistan will be held on 29 March 2015.
The news of the nomination of Karimov for president became a hit on Uzbek Facebook groups. For the first three hours after the announcement of the nomination of Islam Karimov from the Liberal Democratic Party as a candidate for president of … Continue reading