On November 1, the city of Samarkand, Uzbekistan, hosted the foreign ministers of the five Central Asian republics, who met together with US Secretary of State John Kerry in the newly introduced C5+1 format (Rpg15.wordpress.com, November 1).
- Any revolution is conceived by romantics, executed by fanatics, but at the end of the day it benefits accomplished villains...
- Passport and exit visa regulations in Uzbekistan
- Google translate speaks Uzbek now!
- The first case publicly revealing rigged election in Uzbekistan
- Changes in taxes in Uzbekistan
- Forbes nominated Alisher Usmanov as the businessman of the year
- NATO is leaving Afghanistan, what next?
- Army of ISIS is growing with young Uzbeks
- New York, Uzbek Immigrants Invigorate High School Wrestling
- Central Asian Republics Welcome New US Approach Toward Region
- A Lament for Aylan Kurdi: No child is somebody’s child
- Three Russians arrested in Uzbekistan for creating religious sect
- Uzbekistan Refuse To Cooperate with Russia On Security
- Sheikh Muhammad Sadiq Muhammad Yusuf passed away
- Russian arms sales to Uzbekistani parties form alliance ahead of presidential election
- Uzbekistan in pictures
- Uzbeks Arrested in US in Alleged Plot to Join Terror Group, Feds Say
- Who is sneakier terrorists or IMF and WTO?
- President Karimov “recovered from coma” and started his election campaign
October 2019 M T W T F S S « Dec 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31