- Passport and exit visa regulations in Uzbekistan
- Political perspectives of Gulnara Karimova
- S &P evaluated the industry and country risks of the banking sector of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Uzbekistan Seeks to Reinvigorate Its Diplomatic Clout in the Region
- Cooperation between Johns Hopkins and the Independent Institute for Monitoring the Formation of Civil Society, Uzbekistan
- Central Asian Republics Welcome New US Approach Toward Region
- A Lament for Aylan Kurdi: No child is somebody’s child
- Three Russians arrested in Uzbekistan for creating religious sect
- Uzbekistan Refuse To Cooperate with Russia On Security
- Sheikh Muhammad Sadiq Muhammad Yusuf passed away
- Russian arms sales to Uzbekistani parties form alliance ahead of presidential election
- Uzbekistan in pictures
- Uzbeks Arrested in US in Alleged Plot to Join Terror Group, Feds Say
- Who is sneakier terrorists or IMF and WTO?
- President Karimov “recovered from coma” and started his election campaign
June 2017 M T W T F S S « Dec 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Category Archives: Economics
By: Alexander Kim, The Jamestown Foundation On November 1, the city of Samarkand, Uzbekistan, hosted the foreign ministers of the five Central Asian republics, who met together with US Secretary of State John Kerry in the newly introduced C5+1 format … Continue reading
Tashkent, Uzbekistan (UzDaily.com) — Uzbekistan produced 245,700 automobiles in 2014 and exported over 55,000 of them, the press service of Uzavtosanoat said.
Countries praised by the European Commission for experiencing little or no corruption at home are failing to stop their own companies paying bribes overseas, raising concerns that the squeaky-clean reputations enjoyed by much of Scandinavia and northern Europe may be … Continue reading
While mass media continues discussion of “president‘s coma“, 77-year-old candidate for another term of presidency presented his program for the next 5 years.
Tashkent, Uzbekistan (UzDaily.com) —GM Uzbekistan increased prices for automobiles from 20% to 30% in Russia, according to the Russian mass media.
Drop in rouble value not only decimating amount sent home by workers from Caucasus and central Asia, but could lead to political unrest suggest Shaun Walker and Alberto Nardelli in their publication in Guardian.
The national currency of Uzbekistan continues devaluation against US dollar, loosing about 10% during over the last week. IA REGNUM published prognosis by an Uzbek expert, who preferred to remain anonymous.
US dollar exchange rate on the “black market” Uzbekistan has grown from 3,420 to 3,750 of Uzbek soums per $ 1. This corresponds to 8% rise in past 10 days. Black market traders, explain the change by the depreciation of … Continue reading
The book by President of Uzbekistan Islam Karimov «The global financial-economic crisis, ways and measures to overcome it in the conditions of Uzbekistan» has been published in Tashkent.
Originally posted on EMerging Equity:
By Andrew Korybko Credit rating agencies are predicting quite a storm for the Russian economy, and they are therefore threatening to lower the country’s status to ‘junk’ level. Just as a weatherman may be incorrect about…