- Passport and exit visa regulations in Uzbekistan
- Rise and fall story of "Fergana prince"
- Uzbekistan is in top-50 in the Global Firepower Index ranking
- Results of Vladimir Putin's visit to Uzbekistan (Russian press digest)
- Forbes nominated Alisher Usmanov as the businessman of the year
- Putin against Soros: Russia going after the EU Billions for Ukraine
- GDP of Uzbekistan is equal to GSP of Alaska, but the population is 40x different. What about debt?
- Inflation in Uzbekistan's economy next year will be the highest in the region
- The global financial-economic crisis and Uzbekistan
- Human Rights Watch: No progress in Uzbekistan
- Central Asian Republics Welcome New US Approach Toward Region
- A Lament for Aylan Kurdi: No child is somebody’s child
- Three Russians arrested in Uzbekistan for creating religious sect
- Uzbekistan Refuse To Cooperate with Russia On Security
- Sheikh Muhammad Sadiq Muhammad Yusuf passed away
- Russian arms sales to Uzbekistani parties form alliance ahead of presidential election
- Uzbekistan in pictures
- Uzbeks Arrested in US in Alleged Plot to Join Terror Group, Feds Say
- Who is sneakier terrorists or IMF and WTO?
- President Karimov “recovered from coma” and started his election campaign
August 2017 M T W T F S S « Dec 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: Government
Tashkent, Uzbekistan (UzDaily.com) — President of Uzbekistan Islam Karimov approved personal structure of the Cabinet of Ministers with his resolution from 11 February 2015.
Uzbekistan President Islam Karimov has signed a decree which creates a Ministry of ITC for the country. The ministry was founded in order to develop the state management system, accelerate the introduction of modern ITC technologies including e-government, and to … Continue reading
Countries praised by the European Commission for experiencing little or no corruption at home are failing to stop their own companies paying bribes overseas, raising concerns that the squeaky-clean reputations enjoyed by much of Scandinavia and northern Europe may be … Continue reading
The government press has not said a word to address speech of the President of Uzbekistan Islam Karimov on February 6 at the 7th Congress of the Liberal Democratic Party of Uzbekistan held in Tashkent. National newspapers have not published … Continue reading
Media and social network users actively discuss the details of yesterday’s joint meeting of both chambers of the Uzbek parliament attended by President Islam Karimov.
Today’s joint session of both chambers of parliament approved Shavkat Mirzijaev candidacy as the Prime Minister of the Republic.
Elections of Islam Karimov as the next President of Uzbekistan will be held on 29 March 2015.
The news of the nomination of Karimov for president became a hit on Uzbek Facebook groups. For the first three hours after the announcement of the nomination of Islam Karimov from the Liberal Democratic Party as a candidate for president of … Continue reading
Until now Uzbek president Islam Karimov used to nominate prime minister whose candidacy was then subject to approval by parliament. Reportedly, for the first time in the history of Uzbekistan, the candidacy of the prime minister was nominated by the … Continue reading
Radio Ozodlik (Freedom) reported: Votes received for Hushnud Khudaiberdyev, 25-year-old candidate from Chirokchi district of Kashkadarya region of Uzbekistan, were rigged in favor of another candidate – the current deputy. Mayor of the district Ravshan Kamilov denied his involvement in … Continue reading