- Passport and exit visa regulations in Uzbekistan
- Political perspectives of Gulnara Karimova
- S &P evaluated the industry and country risks of the banking sector of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Uzbekistan Seeks to Reinvigorate Its Diplomatic Clout in the Region
- Cooperation between Johns Hopkins and the Independent Institute for Monitoring the Formation of Civil Society, Uzbekistan
- Central Asian Republics Welcome New US Approach Toward Region
- A Lament for Aylan Kurdi: No child is somebody’s child
- Three Russians arrested in Uzbekistan for creating religious sect
- Uzbekistan Refuse To Cooperate with Russia On Security
- Sheikh Muhammad Sadiq Muhammad Yusuf passed away
- Russian arms sales to Uzbekistani parties form alliance ahead of presidential election
- Uzbekistan in pictures
- Uzbeks Arrested in US in Alleged Plot to Join Terror Group, Feds Say
- Who is sneakier terrorists or IMF and WTO?
- President Karimov “recovered from coma” and started his election campaign
June 2017 M T W T F S S « Dec 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Category Archives: elections
Members of Uzbekistan’s opposition in exile, highly skeptical that Uzbekistan’s upcoming presidential race will be a fair one, are creating an alternative reality by holding a virtual election online.
While mass media continues discussion of “president‘s coma“, 77-year-old candidate for another term of presidency presented his program for the next 5 years.
Elections of Islam Karimov as the next President of Uzbekistan will be held on 29 March 2015.
By Demir Azizov– Trend: The Central Election Commission (CEC) of Uzbekistan adopted a resolution on the formation of 14 constituencies for the presidential election, scheduled for March 29. According to the CEC, the constituencies were formed within the Republic of … Continue reading
According to the Central Election Commission of Uzbekistan, as of 10.00 am 34% from 20,789, 572 eligible registered voters have participated in the voting. Based on Article 44 of the Law “On elections to the Oliy Majlis of the Republic … Continue reading
Nationwide elections to the Oliy Majlis (the parliament) of the Republic of Uzbekistan, as well as regional, district and city councils of people’s deputies will be held on December 21 this year. Columnist Mansur Ibragimov summarizes results of a readership … Continue reading