- Passport and exit visa regulations in Uzbekistan
- Rise and fall story of "Fergana prince"
- Uzbekistan is in top-50 in the Global Firepower Index ranking
- Results of Vladimir Putin's visit to Uzbekistan (Russian press digest)
- Forbes nominated Alisher Usmanov as the businessman of the year
- Putin against Soros: Russia going after the EU Billions for Ukraine
- GDP of Uzbekistan is equal to GSP of Alaska, but the population is 40x different. What about debt?
- Inflation in Uzbekistan's economy next year will be the highest in the region
- The global financial-economic crisis and Uzbekistan
- Human Rights Watch: No progress in Uzbekistan
- Central Asian Republics Welcome New US Approach Toward Region
- A Lament for Aylan Kurdi: No child is somebody’s child
- Three Russians arrested in Uzbekistan for creating religious sect
- Uzbekistan Refuse To Cooperate with Russia On Security
- Sheikh Muhammad Sadiq Muhammad Yusuf passed away
- Russian arms sales to Uzbekistani parties form alliance ahead of presidential election
- Uzbekistan in pictures
- Uzbeks Arrested in US in Alleged Plot to Join Terror Group, Feds Say
- Who is sneakier terrorists or IMF and WTO?
- President Karimov “recovered from coma” and started his election campaign
August 2017 M T W T F S S « Dec 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: Central Asia
By: Alexander Kim, The Jamestown Foundation On November 1, the city of Samarkand, Uzbekistan, hosted the foreign ministers of the five Central Asian republics, who met together with US Secretary of State John Kerry in the newly introduced C5+1 format … Continue reading
China has reportedly provided both Turkmenistan and Uzbekistan with sophisticated air defense systems, which would be the largest Chinese military equipment deal thus far in Central Asia. Reportedly, China has provided one battalion each to Turkmenistan and Uzbekistan of the … Continue reading
John C. K. Daly: Uzbekistan is one of the post-Soviet Central Asian nations with the greatest solar power potential. The country’s solar energy resources are immense, as the sun shines an average of 8-10 hours per day, resulting in an … Continue reading
The national currency of Uzbekistan continues devaluation against US dollar, loosing about 10% during over the last week. IA REGNUM published prognosis by an Uzbek expert, who preferred to remain anonymous.
US provide military assistance to Uzbekistan to support their efforts at counter terrorism and counter narcotics
Daniel Rosenblum, Deputy Assistant Secretary of State for Central Asia talks to Navbahor Imamova, VOA Uzbekistan.
International Crisis group published report “Syria Calling: Radicalisation in Central Asia” stressing on important factors based on political and social situation in countries of Central Asia, particularly, Uzbekistan. It is worth mentioning that NATO also plays important role in exacerbation … Continue reading
As the rouble plunges, Central Asia feels the pain Is dad coming home? EVEN in the fat years, when Russia’s oil-fuelled economy guaranteed her son a job, Enjegul Kadyraliyeva struggled to survive on the dollars he sent home to her … Continue reading
The news of the nomination of Karimov for president became a hit on Uzbek Facebook groups. For the first three hours after the announcement of the nomination of Islam Karimov from the Liberal Democratic Party as a candidate for president of … Continue reading
Uzbek President Islam Karimov says his country will never join any “alliance similar to the U.S.S.R.” In an apparent reference reference to Russia, Karimov told lawmakers that some countries are trying “to glorify Lenin and Stalin era of the U.S.S.R.” … Continue reading