- Passport and exit visa regulations in Uzbekistan
- Rise and fall story of "Fergana prince"
- Uzbekistan is in top-50 in the Global Firepower Index ranking
- Results of Vladimir Putin's visit to Uzbekistan (Russian press digest)
- Forbes nominated Alisher Usmanov as the businessman of the year
- Putin against Soros: Russia going after the EU Billions for Ukraine
- GDP of Uzbekistan is equal to GSP of Alaska, but the population is 40x different. What about debt?
- Inflation in Uzbekistan's economy next year will be the highest in the region
- The global financial-economic crisis and Uzbekistan
- Human Rights Watch: No progress in Uzbekistan
- Central Asian Republics Welcome New US Approach Toward Region
- A Lament for Aylan Kurdi: No child is somebody’s child
- Three Russians arrested in Uzbekistan for creating religious sect
- Uzbekistan Refuse To Cooperate with Russia On Security
- Sheikh Muhammad Sadiq Muhammad Yusuf passed away
- Russian arms sales to Uzbekistani parties form alliance ahead of presidential election
- Uzbekistan in pictures
- Uzbeks Arrested in US in Alleged Plot to Join Terror Group, Feds Say
- Who is sneakier terrorists or IMF and WTO?
- President Karimov “recovered from coma” and started his election campaign
August 2017 M T W T F S S « Dec 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: Islam Karimov
Members of Uzbekistan’s opposition in exile, highly skeptical that Uzbekistan’s upcoming presidential race will be a fair one, are creating an alternative reality by holding a virtual election online.
Uzbekistan President Islam Karimov has signed a decree which creates a Ministry of ITC for the country. The ministry was founded in order to develop the state management system, accelerate the introduction of modern ITC technologies including e-government, and to … Continue reading
The government press has not said a word to address speech of the President of Uzbekistan Islam Karimov on February 6 at the 7th Congress of the Liberal Democratic Party of Uzbekistan held in Tashkent. National newspapers have not published … Continue reading
While mass media continues discussion of “president‘s coma“, 77-year-old candidate for another term of presidency presented his program for the next 5 years.
Russian and Western media picked up the rumors about the deteriorating health Karimov. Spreading “sensational” message that “dictator fell into coma”, citing oppositional party People’s Movement of Uzbekistan. However, experts and observers do not share their “optimism”.
Today Uzbek television broadcasted recording of Islam Karimov speech at the first meeting of the Senate. Meeting itself was of a procedural nature. However, something that worth mentioning in particular, is evaluation that president Karimov gave to the events that … Continue reading
The book by President of Uzbekistan Islam Karimov «The global financial-economic crisis, ways and measures to overcome it in the conditions of Uzbekistan» has been published in Tashkent.
Elections of Islam Karimov as the next President of Uzbekistan will be held on 29 March 2015.
The news of the nomination of Karimov for president became a hit on Uzbek Facebook groups. For the first three hours after the announcement of the nomination of Islam Karimov from the Liberal Democratic Party as a candidate for president of … Continue reading
Uzbek President Islam Karimov says his country will never join any “alliance similar to the U.S.S.R.” In an apparent reference reference to Russia, Karimov told lawmakers that some countries are trying “to glorify Lenin and Stalin era of the U.S.S.R.” … Continue reading