- Passport and exit visa regulations in Uzbekistan
- Political perspectives of Gulnara Karimova
- S &P evaluated the industry and country risks of the banking sector of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Uzbekistan Seeks to Reinvigorate Its Diplomatic Clout in the Region
- Cooperation between Johns Hopkins and the Independent Institute for Monitoring the Formation of Civil Society, Uzbekistan
- Central Asian Republics Welcome New US Approach Toward Region
- A Lament for Aylan Kurdi: No child is somebody’s child
- Three Russians arrested in Uzbekistan for creating religious sect
- Uzbekistan Refuse To Cooperate with Russia On Security
- Sheikh Muhammad Sadiq Muhammad Yusuf passed away
- Russian arms sales to Uzbekistani parties form alliance ahead of presidential election
- Uzbekistan in pictures
- Uzbeks Arrested in US in Alleged Plot to Join Terror Group, Feds Say
- Who is sneakier terrorists or IMF and WTO?
- President Karimov “recovered from coma” and started his election campaign
June 2017 M T W T F S S « Dec 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Category Archives: opinion
This fun map published on Business Insider, demonstrate the level of consumption of USA compared to the rest of the world. In most cases population of the Countries is greater than that of the compared states.
The government press has not said a word to address speech of the President of Uzbekistan Islam Karimov on February 6 at the 7th Congress of the Liberal Democratic Party of Uzbekistan held in Tashkent. National newspapers have not published … Continue reading
China has reportedly provided both Turkmenistan and Uzbekistan with sophisticated air defense systems, which would be the largest Chinese military equipment deal thus far in Central Asia. Reportedly, China has provided one battalion each to Turkmenistan and Uzbekistan of the … Continue reading
While mass media continues discussion of “president‘s coma“, 77-year-old candidate for another term of presidency presented his program for the next 5 years.
Russian and Western media picked up the rumors about the deteriorating health Karimov. Spreading “sensational” message that “dictator fell into coma”, citing oppositional party People’s Movement of Uzbekistan. However, experts and observers do not share their “optimism”.
Uzbekistan’s atrocious rights record did not discernibly improve in 2014. Authoritarian President Islam Karimov, who entered his 25th year in power, continued to employ a widespread security apparatus to monitor and crack down on activities of real and perceived opponents.
John C. K. Daly: Uzbekistan is one of the post-Soviet Central Asian nations with the greatest solar power potential. The country’s solar energy resources are immense, as the sun shines an average of 8-10 hours per day, resulting in an … Continue reading
Muslims of Uzbekistan condemn the cartoons of Charlie Hebdo and the political prostitution of the mass media
Do the cartoonists really care about the problems of our society? What are the roots of the terrorism, radicalism, crime, violence, inequality, poverty, and wars? It does not take a lot of intelligence and wisdom to understand that in “bad … Continue reading
Drop in rouble value not only decimating amount sent home by workers from Caucasus and central Asia, but could lead to political unrest suggest Shaun Walker and Alberto Nardelli in their publication in Guardian.
Media and social network users actively discuss the details of yesterday’s joint meeting of both chambers of the Uzbek parliament attended by President Islam Karimov.