- Central Asian Republics Welcome New US Approach Toward Region
- A Lament for Aylan Kurdi: No child is somebody’s child
- Three Russians arrested in Uzbekistan for creating religious sect
- Uzbekistan Refuse To Cooperate with Russia On Security
- Sheikh Muhammad Sadiq Muhammad Yusuf passed away
- Russian arms sales to Uzbekistani parties form alliance ahead of presidential election
- Uzbekistan in pictures
- Uzbeks Arrested in US in Alleged Plot to Join Terror Group, Feds Say
- Who is sneakier terrorists or IMF and WTO?
- President Karimov “recovered from coma” and started his election campaign
January 2020 M T W T F S S « Dec 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: Gulnara Karimova
Countries praised by the European Commission for experiencing little or no corruption at home are failing to stop their own companies paying bribes overseas, raising concerns that the squeaky-clean reputations enjoyed by much of Scandinavia and northern Europe may be … Continue reading
Blogger Alisher Taksanov in his recent publication is is trying to answer his own question: What was the real main purpose of meeting between Karimov and Didier Burkhalter, the President and the Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Swiss Confederation, … Continue reading
Press Releases: 16 January 2015 Telenor has received (from the Norwegian Ministry of Trade, Industry and Fisheries) a comprehensive document regarding the company’s entry into Eastern Europe during the early 1990s.
According to Russian mass-media, early this month, 60 CEOs and senior managers of large enterprises, were sentenced 5 to 15 years of imprisonment for a number of financial crimes and damage to the state. What is remarkable about this update, is … Continue reading
As reported via social networks; on January 6th Uzbekistan State Custom warehouse suddenly stopped processing and clearing of parcels and mail arrived in the country via private mail couriers such as DHL, FedEx, Atlantic Express.
Akbar Abdullaev is the son of Uzbekistan president Islam Karimov’s wife’s sister. He was once referred as “the only viable candidate” to succeed Karimov. There are numerous stories about him circulating on internet, revealing him as a “young oligarch”, “notorious … Continue reading
The following below is a digest of an article published in Russian. The author is addressing all aspects of Gulnara Karimova “career” to support his opinion that she can’t be considered as a candidate for presidents in Uzbekistan. I am … Continue reading
Natalia Antelava is reporting more from Ukraine these days while not forgetting about her duties as the BBC Central Asia correspondent and from time to time is reporting on events taking place in the countries of region, particularly – … Continue reading