- Central Asian Republics Welcome New US Approach Toward Region
- A Lament for Aylan Kurdi: No child is somebody’s child
- Three Russians arrested in Uzbekistan for creating religious sect
- Uzbekistan Refuse To Cooperate with Russia On Security
- Sheikh Muhammad Sadiq Muhammad Yusuf passed away
- Russian arms sales to Uzbekistani parties form alliance ahead of presidential election
- Uzbekistan in pictures
- Uzbeks Arrested in US in Alleged Plot to Join Terror Group, Feds Say
- Who is sneakier terrorists or IMF and WTO?
- President Karimov “recovered from coma” and started his election campaign
January 2020 M T W T F S S « Dec 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Category Archives: Regulations
As reported via social networks; on January 6th Uzbekistan State Custom warehouse suddenly stopped processing and clearing of parcels and mail arrived in the country via private mail couriers such as DHL, FedEx, Atlantic Express.
As reported by UZ24, with reference to daryo.uz, surveillance cameras will be installed on 160 intersections of the capital. They will monitor compliance with traffic rules by drivers of cars.
The Government of Uzbekistan has set the minimum threshold on real estate property tax debt.
Tax on corporate income decreased by 0.5% – from 8% to 7.5%. The rate for service providing businesses for services accepting debit cards reduced by 5%. Government encourages using plastic cards instead of cash.
As reported by UzDaily.uz; there will be changes in taxing in effect from January 1st of 2015;
From 1 July 2014 citizens of Uzbekistan are required to apply for biometric passports to exit the country. Citizen who exited the country before July 1st 2014 will still have their old-style passport remaining valid. Uzbekistan is still among few … Continue reading