- Passport and exit visa regulations in Uzbekistan
- Political perspectives of Gulnara Karimova
- S &P evaluated the industry and country risks of the banking sector of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Uzbekistan Seeks to Reinvigorate Its Diplomatic Clout in the Region
- Cooperation between Johns Hopkins and the Independent Institute for Monitoring the Formation of Civil Society, Uzbekistan
- Central Asian Republics Welcome New US Approach Toward Region
- A Lament for Aylan Kurdi: No child is somebody’s child
- Three Russians arrested in Uzbekistan for creating religious sect
- Uzbekistan Refuse To Cooperate with Russia On Security
- Sheikh Muhammad Sadiq Muhammad Yusuf passed away
- Russian arms sales to Uzbekistani parties form alliance ahead of presidential election
- Uzbekistan in pictures
- Uzbeks Arrested in US in Alleged Plot to Join Terror Group, Feds Say
- Who is sneakier terrorists or IMF and WTO?
- President Karimov “recovered from coma” and started his election campaign
June 2017 M T W T F S S « Dec 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Tag Archives: news
According to Russian mass-media, early this month, 60 CEOs and senior managers of large enterprises, were sentenced 5 to 15 years of imprisonment for a number of financial crimes and damage to the state. What is remarkable about this update, is … Continue reading
Elections of Islam Karimov as the next President of Uzbekistan will be held on 29 March 2015.
The news of the nomination of Karimov for president became a hit on Uzbek Facebook groups. For the first three hours after the announcement of the nomination of Islam Karimov from the Liberal Democratic Party as a candidate for president of … Continue reading
Until now Uzbek president Islam Karimov used to nominate prime minister whose candidacy was then subject to approval by parliament. Reportedly, for the first time in the history of Uzbekistan, the candidacy of the prime minister was nominated by the … Continue reading
As reported by UZ24, with reference to daryo.uz, surveillance cameras will be installed on 160 intersections of the capital. They will monitor compliance with traffic rules by drivers of cars.
Forbes magazine has recognized Russia’s richest man of Uzbek origin as the businessman of the 2014 in the category “success.”
In 2015 Uzbekistan plans to export almost 400 thousand tons of fruits and vegetables to Russia. This is 150 thousand tons more than the expected. “According to experts in Uzbekistan, this growth will come from the domestic market, which will … Continue reading
According to 12news.uz, December 16, 2014 unidentified drone illegally invaded the airspace of the Republic of Uzbekistan in Sokh district of Fergana region.
US-EU sanctions and negative trends in the Russian economy affect the republics of Central Asia, the economy and society which are more or less oriented towards Russia. Emotional comment Edil Baisalov regard to the situation in Kyrgyzstan may be of … Continue reading
Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the United States of America George Krol is completing his diplomatic mission in Tashkent. At the final meeting the President of Uzbekistan Islam Karimov noted a positive dynamics of the Uzbek-American relations in all spheres … Continue reading