- Central Asian Republics Welcome New US Approach Toward Region
- A Lament for Aylan Kurdi: No child is somebody’s child
- Three Russians arrested in Uzbekistan for creating religious sect
- Uzbekistan Refuse To Cooperate with Russia On Security
- Sheikh Muhammad Sadiq Muhammad Yusuf passed away
- Russian arms sales to Uzbekistani parties form alliance ahead of presidential election
- Uzbekistan in pictures
- Uzbeks Arrested in US in Alleged Plot to Join Terror Group, Feds Say
- Who is sneakier terrorists or IMF and WTO?
- President Karimov “recovered from coma” and started his election campaign
Daily Archives: 01/25/2015
Drop in rouble value not only decimating amount sent home by workers from Caucasus and central Asia, but could lead to political unrest suggest Shaun Walker and Alberto Nardelli in their publication in Guardian.
Media and social network users actively discuss the details of yesterday’s joint meeting of both chambers of the Uzbek parliament attended by President Islam Karimov.