- Central Asian Republics Welcome New US Approach Toward Region
- A Lament for Aylan Kurdi: No child is somebody’s child
- Three Russians arrested in Uzbekistan for creating religious sect
- Uzbekistan Refuse To Cooperate with Russia On Security
- Sheikh Muhammad Sadiq Muhammad Yusuf passed away
- Russian arms sales to Uzbekistani parties form alliance ahead of presidential election
- Uzbekistan in pictures
- Uzbeks Arrested in US in Alleged Plot to Join Terror Group, Feds Say
- Who is sneakier terrorists or IMF and WTO?
- President Karimov “recovered from coma” and started his election campaign
Monthly Archives: December 2014
Originally posted on Leo's Silky Road Trip:
After crossing the border into Uzbekistan, we headed north towards the Aral Sea, scene to one of the planet’s worst environmental disasters. Formerly the world’s fourth-largest saltwater lake at 68,000 sq km…
Originally posted on Stop Making Sense:
Cora Currier reports for The Intercept: ‘U.S. and Israeli companies have been selling surveillance systems to Central Asian countries with records of political repression and human rights abuse, according to a new report by…
Originally posted on Dear Kitty. Some blog:
This video from the USA says about itself: Obama Does Nothing Despite Horrifying Torture Report – #NoFilter 11 dec. 2014 This clip is from The Point with Ana Kasparian. … The Senate Intelligence…
NATO completes a 13-year military mission in Afghanistan. The International Security Assistance Force in Afghanistan (ISAF) will haul down its flag in Kabul. It will be replaced by the banner of a new mission called Resolute Support («strong support”), which … Continue reading
As reported by UZ24, with reference to daryo.uz, surveillance cameras will be installed on 160 intersections of the capital. They will monitor compliance with traffic rules by drivers of cars.
Central Election Commission of the Republic of Uzbekistan announced about launching of the President election campaign on December 26th of 2014.
China Development Bank (CDB) is going to invest in the Uzbek national operator “Uzmobile” establishing its GSM-network. For these purposes, in the years 2014-2017 the bank will allocate a loan worth $ 550 million the Uzbek government
It is expected that in 2015, Uzbekistan will get $3.5 billion in foreign investments, the newspaper “New Age” reported with reference to the President of Uzbekistan Islam Karimov anoncement.